All You Need
- 4 cups (1000 mL) sliced chicken breast (approx. 2 lb/1 kg)
- 3/10 tbsp (4 1/2 mL) sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) each sliced celery, carrots, onion, shitake mushrooms, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and bean sprouts
- package Club House Recipe Inspirations Asian Sesame Salmon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) hoisin sauce
- 8 cups (2000 mL) cooked chow mein noodles
In a frying pan, sauté chicken with 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C); reserve.
In the same pan, sauté vegetables in 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil for 3-4 minutes.
Add chicken to sautéed vegetables. Add spices, except for sesame seeds and using crushed red pepper as desired; sauté 1 minute.
Add chicken stock and hoisin sauce; simmer until reduced by half. Set aside.
Sauté noodles with remaining sesame oil.
To serve, place noodles in a bowl, add stir-fry mixture and garnish with sesame seeds.