All You Need
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) ground almonds
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Pure Cinnamon Extract
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) applesauce
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly grease 8 inch (20 cm) square pan; set aside.
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Mix in almonds; set aside.
Cream together butter, brown sugar and Club House Pure Cinnamon Extract.
Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes at 350°F (180°C). Let cool.
To serve, dust with icing sugar.