All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) ground turkey
- 7 1/2 fl oz (225 mL) tomato sauce
- 19 fl oz (570 mL) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) water
- 1 pkg (35g) Club House Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian cheddar cheese
In skillet, brown ground turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink or an internal temperature of 170°F is reached.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, beans, water and Club House Chili Seasoning Mix.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish each serving with 1/4 cup (50 mL) cheese.