All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced zucchini
- 1 cup (250 mL) red pepper, cut in strips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) half & half (10%) cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend
Sauté vegetables in butter in large frying pan until tender-crisp. Drain off excess liquid if necessary.
Beat remaining ingredients together in large bowl. Stir in vegetables. Spread evenly in greased 9 inch (23 cm) quiche pan or pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and golden. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.