All You Need
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL ) water-packed artichokes, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend
In a food processor, process artichokes until coarsely chopped. Add cheese, sour cream and Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend. Pulse on/off until almost smooth. Put in small casserole. Bake at 350 ° F (180 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot.
· Mixture can be refrigerated in covered container for up to 1 week.
· This is also delicious cold or at room temperature.
· Serve with toasted baguette slices, crackers or raw vegetables.