All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups (750 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) salt
- 0 Cake Mate Decorating Icing (red, white, pink)
- 0 Cake Mate Decorating Tips
- 0 Cake Mate Heart Sprinkles
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture (a little at a time) to form a soft dough. Roll out on lightly floured surface with rolling pin to ¼ in (6 mm) thickness. Cut out heart shapes using cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 8 - 12 minutes or until firm to the touch and just starting to brown at the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
Decorate as desired using Cake Mate icings and Cake Mate Heart Sprinkles.