All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 4 slices raw bacon, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onion, carrots, and sliced mushrooms
- pkg (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2 tsps (10 mL) prepared minced garlic in oil
- package (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red wine, optional
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) canned, no salt added diced tomatoes
Cook ground beef in large skillet, over med-hi heat until no longer pink, stirring constantly. Drain fat. Remove and set aside
Add bacon to skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add vegetables, seasoning and garlic to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Combine gravy mix, water and wine together and add to pan along with tomatoes and reserved cooked ground beef. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Serve over your favourite pasta.