All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless turkey breast, 1 in (2 cm) cubes
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed onions, ½ in (1 cm)
- 1 cup (250 mL) each cubed carrots and celery ½ in (1 cm)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) prepared minced garlic in oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) each low sodium chicken broth and water
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil over med-hi heat. Brown turkey on all sides for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Reduce heat to med-low.
To same skillet, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil, mushrooms, onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in seasoning and rice flour. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth, water and milk. Bring to a boil.
Return turkey to pan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until turkey and vegetables are tender.
Serve over cooked rice