Turkey Peach Salad
Juicy peaches and plums become BFFs with succulent turkey in this fresh summer salad. Poppyseed-yogurt dressing brings a creaminess that you'll want to drizzle on everything. Great as a healthy lunch option!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lemon or plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) poppy seeds
- 1 lb (500 g) turkey breast fillets
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 small peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 plums, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 6 cups (1500 mL) mixed salad greens
Dressing: Whisk yogurt, green onion, lemon juice and poppy seeds together to blend; set aside.
Salad: Rub both sides of turkey fillets with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Let stand 5 minutes. Place turkey on greased grill over medium heat. Cover and grill 8 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through until no longer pink or an internal temperature of 170°F is reached. Combine peach and plum slices with lemon juice, tossing gently to coat.
Assembly: Divide greens on serving plates. Slice turkey and arrange over greens with fruit. Drizzle with dressing.
· You can also use 1 lb (500 g) turkey breast cut into 4 portions.