All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each chopped onion and 1/8-in (¼ cm) diced sweet potato
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground turkey
- package Club House Recipe Inspirations Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen green peas
- 0 Salt to taste
- 2 package (397g) puff pastry
Add oil to large fry pan on medium-high heat. Add onion and sweet potato; sauté 3 minutes.
Add turkey and spices, using crushed red pepper as desired; cook for 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
Mix cornstarch and stock together; add to meat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Add peas and salt to taste; simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out puff pastry according to package instructions. Cut out circles using a 3 ½-in (9 cm) cookie cutter.
Fill each round of pastry with ½ tbsp (7 mL) of filling; fold over pastry and seal with a bit of water. Place on parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.