All You Need
- 1 package (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Turkey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cups (500 mL) each diced celery and onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen cranberries
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Sage
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Coarse Black Pepper, divided
- French baguette (6 cups) ½ in (1 cm) diced
- 1 12-14 lb (5-6 kg) turkey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Garlic Salt
- 1 each onion, carrot and celery stalk, coarsely chopped
Prepare gravy according to package directions.
In a skillet over medium–high heat, sauté onions & celery in butter for 3 minutes.
Add frozen cranberries, sage, oregano, parsley, poultry seasoning, garlic powder and ½ tsp (2 mL) pepper. Pour into large bowl and combine with bread cubes and gravy. Mix well and cool.
Take turkey out of packaging. Remove neck and giblets; reserve. Rinse turkey under running cold water and pat with paper towel ensuring cavity is dry.
Place the stuffing in the main cavity of the bird and fold the drum sticks to secure. Fill the small pocket at the neck folding the wings over the skin to seal the opening
In small bowl, combine oil, garlic salt and remaining pepper. Rub over the exterior of the bird.
In large roasting pan place coarsely chopped vegetables, reserved turkey neck and giblets and stuffed turkey, breast up. Cover with foil.
Roast at 350°F (175°C) oven for 3 ½ - 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 185°F (85°C).
Let rest for 15 minutes before carving