All You Need
- 1 package (28 g) Club House Ranch Style Dressing and Dip Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp (37 mL) Club House Sriracha with Lime Signature Seasoning, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) ground turkey
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix ranch seasoning with sour cream. (Recipe only requires 1 cup/250 mL dip; reserve remaining dip for another use.)
In a small bowl, combine ¾ cup (175 mL) prepared ranch dip with 1 ½ tsp (7 mL) Sriracha and Lime seasoning.
In a medium bowl, combine ground turkey with remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) Sriracha and Lime seasoning, ¼ cup (50 mL) prepared ranch dip and bread crumbs. Mix until uniform.
Form 24 meatballs and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Serve with prepared sriracha ranch dipping sauce.