All You Need
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 4 tsps (20 mL) Club House Sriracha & Lime Signature Blend Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Drizzle squash halves with 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil. Bake, cut side down, on parchment paper¬–lined baking sheet for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly. Using fork, scrape strands of spaghetti squash into bowl. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; sauté onion, ginger and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Add cabbage and carrots; cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in chicken, soy sauce, lime juice, and sriracha lime seasoning; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in reserved squash; cook for about 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
Kitchen Tip: The dish is also delicious with the addition of shrimp or tofu.