Smoked Cinnamon Bitters
Bitters are made by steeping alcohol with ingredients like herbs, spices and fruit. Make this smoky sweet bitters by adding smoked cinnamon sugar to honey whiskey – it’s perfect for spicing up rum or bourbon cocktails.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 3/4 cup (175 mL) servings
All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, smoked
- 2 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon, smoked
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) American honey whiskey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Cinnamon Extract
Mix smoked cinnamon sugar, whiskey and cinnamon extract in medium bowl until sugar is dissolved. Cover.
Refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well before using.