All You Need
- 1 pkg (210 g) Club House Chili with Roasted Garlic Skillet Sauce
- 18 jumbo shrimp, thawed, tails removed
- 2 red peppers, cubed (1-in/2.5 cm)
- 2 fresh mangoes, cubed (1-in/2.5 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves removed
- 6 skewers
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a bowl, combine skillet sauce with shrimp and toss to coat.
To assemble the skewers, place a piece of red pepper, shrimp and then a mango cube onto the skewer and repeat twice.
Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro.