All You Need
- 1/3 calorie (75 mL) peanuts
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh ginger
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 packages (6 oz/170 g each) snow peas, trimmed
- 1 (231 mL) package Club House Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce
- 1/2 lb (375 mL) dry Chinese noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) bean sprouts
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro, minced
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place the peanuts on a baking sheet and roast them in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes. Coarsely crush peanuts using a knife. Set aside.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil and sauté ginger. Add chicken and sauté 3-4 minutes per side or until golden. Add the onions and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add snow peas and sauté 3 minutes. Add skillet sauce and cook until heated through.
In another skillet, add remaining oil. Sauté cooked noodles to reheat them. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To serve, arrange a bed of noodles on each plate. Top with a quarter of the chicken stir-fry and garnish with bean sprouts, minced cilantro and crushed peanuts.