All You Need
- 4 oz (115 g) dry fettuccine
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 pkg (30 g) Club House Pasta Prima* Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 4 oz (115 g) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 tsp (5/8 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 0 grated parmesan cheese (optional)
In large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine milk, Club House Pasta Prima Alfredo Sauce Mix and butter or margarine. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 min.
Stir in shrimp and black pepper; cook until heated through.
To serve, spoon sauce over fettuccine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Variations - Substitute shrimp with one of the following: 1 can (6 oz/170 mL) tuna or salmon; 1 cup (250 mL) cooked chicken cubes, imitation crab meat or steamed, mixed vegetables.