All You Need
- 1/2 recipe of Rice Flour Pastry
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 33/50 cup (165 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 33/50 cup (165 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) salt
- 0 Club House Red and Green food colouring
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) gluten free icing sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Pure Almond Extract
Press pastry into bottom of 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan. Spread with jam.
Cream butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract.
Add Club House Rice Flour and salt and beat well.
Divide batter in half. Tint half pink and half green. Alternate small spoonfuls of coloured batter on jam.
Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
Beat all frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread over cake. Cut into squares.