All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 4 cups (1000 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Onion Plus Signature Blend
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red wine
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each Club House Rice Flour and water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
In a large skillet, over medium-low heat, add butter and mushrooms. Sauté for approximately 7 minutes.
Add seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in stock and wine.
Increase heat to medium and cook until sauce has reduced by a third.
Combine pepper, rice flour, water and balsamic vinegar; add to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Tip Serve over your favourite steak.