All You Need
- BBQ Spaghetti Squash:
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 4 tsp (20 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Organic Cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Organic Paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Kitchen Basics Vegetable Cooking Stock
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Club House La Grille Wild Whiskey Smoked BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) bagged coleslaw blend
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- To Assemble:
- 12 small hamburger buns
- Sliced dill pickles
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pulp. Brush cut side of each half with 1 tsp (5 mL) oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Place squash cut side down on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 35-45 minutes, or until squash is tender and skin can be easily punctured by a fork.
Meanwhile, prepare coleslaw by combining mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl. Add coleslaw blend and toss to coat. Add pepper to taste. Set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) oil in large skillet. Add onion and sauté 2 minutes until softened.
Add garlic powder, cumin, paprika, and crushed red pepper; sauté 2-3 minutes. Add vegetable stock to lift spices from skillet.
Remove squash from oven. Let cool briefly, then scrape out inside flesh of squash with fork. Add squash to skillet. Cook 2 minutes, or until vegetable stock has been absorbed by squash. Add sauce and stir to coat. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until heated through.
Toast buns in oven if desired. To assemble sliders, divide coleslaw between buns, then top with pickles and squash. Serve immediately.