All You Need
- 1 baguette, about 15 inches (37 cm)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pizza or pasta sauce
- 10 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped cooked cauliflower
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) seeded diced tomato
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated parmesan cheese
Cut baguette in half horizontally. Spread pizza sauce on cut surface and top with Cheddar cheese. Combine vegetables and Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend. Pile on top of cheese slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
Cut each in 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices. Makes 30 appetizer slices.
Tip: · Use any leftover cooked vegetables in place of the cauliflower and broccoli.