All You Need
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) cold milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Green Food Colour
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (500 g) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food colour. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart (3 L) bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.