Orzo Shrimp Salad
When your usual pasta salad recipe has worn out its welcome, enter Orzo Shrimp Salad. Creamy, lemony dressing gets tossed with orzo pasta, shrimp, red pepper and cucumber. Take this along with you to your next potluck!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) Club House Lemon & Herbs Signature Blend
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) orzo pasta
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (500 g) medium cooked shrimp
- red pepper, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cucumber
Combine all ingredients for dressing; set aside.
Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and toss with olive oil. Stir in shrimp, red pepper, cucumber and dressing. Mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour for flavours to blend.