All You Need
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen green peas
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Onion Plus Signature Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked pancetta, julienned
- 1 baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) shaved Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet, over medium heat, add 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, peas and seasoning. Sauté for 1 minute.
Add chicken stock and cook until peas are tender, approximately 3 minutes. Add mixture to a food processor and purée, ensuring not to purée too finely.
Toast baguette slices under broiler until golden brown. Brush with remaining olive oil.
Spoon about 1 tbsp (15 mL) of pea mixture onto each baguette slice; top with pancetta and Parmesan.