All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb (250 g) sausage meat (casing removed)
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced celery, butternut squash and mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Poultry Seasoning
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Onion Plus Signature Blend
- 4 cups (1 L) ½-in (2 cm) diced baguette
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 egg
In large skillet, over medium heat, add butter, sausage meat and sauté for 1 minute.
Add all vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Add seasonings and cook for another 1 minute. Cool and reserve.
In a large bowl, combine prepared mixture with diced bread, egg and stock; mix well.
Transfer mixture to 9-in x 13-in (22 x 33 cm) ovenproof baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 30 minutes.
Tip Stuff your favorite poultry item and bake according to cooking instructions.