All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) fresh salmon filets, cut into 4
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Roasted Cumin & Mint One Step Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, cut in ½
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each olive oil and chopped cilantro
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning; mix well. Remove 1/3 cup (75 mL) and reserve for later.
In a resealable plastic bag, combine remaining yogurt mixture and salmon filets. Lightly massage to distribute mixture evenly. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Place marinated salmon filets on a baking tray and bake in preheated 450°F (230°C) oven for 3-4 minutes per side, flipping half way through.
In a skillet over high heat, add oil and tomatoes; sauté for 1 minute, tossing often.
When salmon is cooked, transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle filets with remaining seasoning, top each salmon filet with reserved yogurt sauce, charred tomatoes and cilantro.