All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) cubed lamb shoulder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced carrot, celery and onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Roasted Cumin & Mint One Step Seasoning
- 1 package (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 can (796 mL) each no salt added diced tomato with juice and crushed tomato
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
In large skillet, over high heat, heat olive oil and sauté lamb until lightly browned on each side.
Reduce heat to medium; sauté the onions, carrots and celery for 2 minutes.
Add garlic and Club House Roasted Cumin & Mint One Step Seasoning.
Add gravy mix, chicken stock, tomatoes and water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes or until lamb is tender.