All You Need
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) ground dark roast coffee (regular or decaffeinated) or to taste
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 6 cups (1500 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) light brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Place coffee and cinnamon in filter basket of coffeemaker. Add water to coffeemaker; brew as directed.
In small saucepan, simmer milk, chocolate syrup and sugar over low heat until sugar dissolves. Stir milk mixture and vanilla into brewed coffee.
Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired.