Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower
Who said veggies have to be boring? Make it a party with bold Mediterranean spices, cooling yogurt sauce and fresh cilantro. Delicious.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes + 25 minutes refrigerate time
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canola oil, divided
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh cilantro leaves, plus additional for garnish
- Juice of 2 lemons, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Parsley Herb Grinder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Organic Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Organic Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Signature Blends Greek Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Signature Blends Savory Mediterranean with Flax Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to broil. Rub peppers with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and place on foil-lined baking sheet. Cook for 25 minutes, or until skins blister and char. Remove from oven and place in medium bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let rest 10 minutes for skins to soften.
Peel peppers and place in food processor. Add jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, juice of 1 lemon, parsley, oregano, rosemary, and Greek seasoning. Pulse until chunky and place in a small saucepan over low heat with butter.
Slice cauliflower into large pieces. In a large bowl or resealable bag, combine Mediterranean seasoning, garlic powder, remaining juice of 1 lemon, and remaining oil. Add cauliflower; cover and marinate 30 minutes.
Reduce oven heat to 325°F (160°C). Place cauliflower on foil-lined baking sheet and roast 25 minutes.
To serve, pour pepper sauce on plate and stack cauliflower pieces on top. Top with yogurt and additional fresh cilantro.