Maple Bacon Grilled Vegetable Salad with Bocconcini Cheese
Let's face it: maple bacon makes everything better. Toss some fresh grilled vegetables with briny bocconcini cheese and give it all a maple bacon dressing. Yes, please.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 1 piece each Portobello mushroom, yellow and green zucchini, red and yellow peppers
- 12 pieces asparagus
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each cider vinegar and chopped chives
- 12 pieces mini Bocconcini cheese
Cut zucchinis into ½-in (1 cm) thick slices, cut peppers into ¼’s, peel the asparagus and trim the Portobello mushroom.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place all vegetables into large bowl; add 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 1 ½ tbsp (22 mL) seasoning. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, chives, remaining oil and seasoning.
Grill vegetables on both sides for about 8 minutes.
Cut Bocconcini into quarters and combine with vegetables and dressing. Mix well and let rest for 30 minutes before serving.