Mango Curry Lime Salt
Sprinkle this delicious mixture of coarse sea salt, curry powder, dried mango, red pepper and lime peel to add brightness and texture to vegetables, chicken, shrimp, rice and more, before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Makes: about 6 tbsp (90 mL) or 72 (¼ tsp/1 mL) servings
All You Need
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) Club House Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped dried mango
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lime peel
Mix sea salt and oil until well blended. Add spices; mix well. Stir in mango and lime peel.
Store in tightly covered jar in cool, dry place. If needed, break up any clumps before using.