All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Curry Powder
- package (40 g) Club House Chicken Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onions, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
In a medium bowl, combine water, curry powder and seasoning mix. Set aside.
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook until browned on all sides. Add onion, cook 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 50-60 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Serve over rice, if desired.