All You Need
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Cayenne Pepper or Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) hulled pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sesame Seeds
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In bowl, beat egg white with hand mixer or whisk until soft peaks form. Beat in honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, ginger, cayenne and salt. Stir in seeds and spread evenly on baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes. Stir, spread evenly and continue to bake until browned and puffed, about 15 minutes.
Break up in pan and let cool completely.
Tip: The seeds crisp up as they cool, don’t be alarmed if slightly soft out of the oven.