All You Need
- 1 eye round roast (approx. 3 lb/1.5 kg)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cooking oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Onion Powder
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) Club House Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Coarse Grind Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Place roast on rack in foil lined roasting pan. Brush lightly with oil.
Mix seasonings in a small bowl. Rub evenly over entire roast.
Roast 1 ½ hours or until desired doneness. Internal temperature should reach at least 145°F (63°C). Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves and ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Thyme for the Italian Seasoning. Serve with Club House 25% Less Salt Brown Gravy, if desired.