All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) cashews
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Organic Garlic Powder
- 8 full turns Club House Oregano Grinder
- 8 full turns Club House Parsley grinder
- 12 full turns Club House Basil Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries, roughly chopped
Place cashews in large bowl and cover with water. Soak overnight. Drain and rinse.
In blender, combine all ingredients, except cranberries. Blend until smooth, scraping mixture down from sides of blender as needed.
Scoop mixture on large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap plastic around mixture and gently roll into a log. Tightly twist up ends of plastic wrap and flatten ends of log. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
To serve, remove log from plastic and gently reshape if needed. Place on serving dish and gently press cranberries into surface. Serve with crackers.