Grilled Salmon with Mango-Peach Salsa
Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning is your shortcut to smoky, cedar-infused salmon flavour in this recipe. The fresh, fruity salsa gets spooned on top and creates a great palate contrast against the grilled salmon.
Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning has been discontinued.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) diced peeled mango*
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) diced peeled peaches*
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cucumber*
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) diced red onion*
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro*
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice*
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
Salsa: Combine all ingredients*. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Salmon: Cut salmon into 4 portions. Brush salmon with olive oil. Combine Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning and brown sugar. Sprinkle over salmon. Let stand 5 minutes. Place on greased grill over medium heat. Cover and grill 8 to 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa.
· Store leftover salsa in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
· You can grill 1 (1 lb/500 g) fillet for about 30 minutes and cut into serving size pieces after cooking.