Try something new with Greek Bruschetta. Traditional bruschetta gets a Mediterranean twist with the addition of briny olives and feta, vegetables and Club House seasonings.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 12 servings
All You Need
- 1 baguette, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green pepper, seeded
- 1 cup (250 mL) ½-in (1 cm) thick sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 1 zucchini, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille No Salt Added Barbecue Chicken Seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) ¼-in (0.5 cm) diced feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) chopped black olives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
Brush bread slices with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and grill until crispy and golden brown.
Mix vegetables with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Grill on high heat for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked; let cool.
Finely dice the vegetables. Add the feta, olives, balsamic vinegar, remaining seasoning and olive oil; mix well.
Spoon 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) of the mixture onto each slice of baguette and serve.
Chef’s Tips: The vegetable mixture is a great topping for pizza. For a vegetarian option, leave out the feta cheese.