All You Need
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (2 oz/60 g)
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 33/50 cup (165 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1/8 tsp (5/8 mL) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp (5/8 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) chopped nuts or raisins (optional)
In medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
Stir in sugar and let stand 5 minutes.
Beat in eggs and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract until light and fluffy.
Stir together Club House Rice Flour, baking powder, salt and nuts or raisins (if using).
Add to chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
Pour into lightly greased 8 x8 inch (20 x 20 cm) pan. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20-25 minutes. Cool on rack before cutting into squares.