Lightly breaded and oven-baked, these wings get their kick from a "fiery" blend of chili powder and peppers. Serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Makes: 6 (3 wing) appetizer servings
All You Need
- ½ cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Chili Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 2 lb (1 kg) chicken wing pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Mix bread crumbs and spices in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large foil-lined baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, if desired.