Crumb Crusted Salmon Bake
Club House Lemon & Herbs Signature Blend and bread crumbs are combined to create a citrus-infused crust for your baked salmon that takes your dinner game up a notch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Lemon & Herbs Signature Blend
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz/175 g each), skinless
Combine bread crumbs, seasoning and 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in small bowl. Set aside.
Place salmon on greased baking sheet. Rub remaining oil over salmon. Cover with crumb mixture.
Bake in preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.