All You Need
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (2 oz/60 g)
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House Potato Flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in Club House Potato Flour, baking powder, salt and nuts. Let stand five minutes. Mix well.
Pour into greased 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, if desired.
Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool, then chill. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.