All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned tomato sauce
- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (341 mL) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (127 g) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Minced Onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Chili Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 6 flour tortillas (8-in/20 cm)
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 7 x 11-in (18 x 28 cm) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Brown beef in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain fat. Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, green chiles and seasonings; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with 3 tortillas, overlapping as needed. Layer with 1/2 of beef mixture and 1/2 of cheese. Top with remaining tortillas, chili mixture and cheese.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.