All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (540 mL) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (540 mL) pinto beans, undrained
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Black olives and green onions, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in chili seasoning, tomatoes and beans. Simmer 5 minutes.
Arrange tortillas in circle on 12-in (30 cm) pizza pan, overlapping edges where needed. Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until is cheese melted. Garnish with black olives and green onions, if desired.