Chili Cheese Ball
This creamy, piquant cheese ball is seasoned with Club House Chili Seasoning Mix for a punch of chili flavours. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for a delicious appetizer centerpiece at parties and holiday gatherings.
- Makes: 12 servings
All You Need
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
- 2 pkg (8 oz / 250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- pkg (35 g) Club House Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) salsa
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) finely chopped red bell pepper
- package crackers or tortilla chips
Combine shredded cheese and Club House Parsley Flakes and set aside.
Cream together cream cheese, Club House Chili Seasoning Mix, salsa and bell pepper. Shape into a ball.
Roll in shredded cheese mixture. Cover and chill minimum 30 minutes or overnight.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.