Chicken is transformed into a fragrant, spiced stew laced with coconut milk for creaminess. Perfect for a weeknight meal; just set and forget in your slow cooker and come home to a heavenly, warming aroma.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 package (42 g) Club house Slow Cookers Chicken Stew
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onion, potato and tomato
- 1 can (30 mL) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Curry Powder
In large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter; add chicken and sauté until chicken is golden brown. Transfer to slow cooker.
Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Chicken Stew in water and add to slow cooker. Place remaining ingredients into slow cooker. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Chef’s Tip: Serve over rice.