All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each sliced onion and celery
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced assorted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups (750 mL) lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin
- 4 tsps (20 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend, divided
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Rice Flour
Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In large skillet, over med-hi heat, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, onion, celery and bell peppers. Sauté 3 minutes; stirring frequently. Add chicken broth and spinach leaves. Sauté 1 minute or until broth has been absorbed. Remove from heat and cool.
Meanwhile, with sharp knife, slice tenderloin down center, creating a slit, almost all the way through. Open like a book. Brush with remaining olive oil and cover with plastic wrap. Working from center to edges, lightly pound tenderloin with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about ½ in (1 cm) thick.
Remove plastic wrap and sprinkle with 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend and 2 tsp (10 mL) rice flour.
Spread cooled vegetable mixture evenly over flattened tenderloin to within 1 in (2 cm) of edge. Starting at long side, roll up tenderloin into a pinwheel. Tie roll in several places with string.
Sprinkle 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend all over outside of pinwheel.
Place pinwheel seam-side down in lightly greased shallow pan. Roast for about 35 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F (65°C). Let stand 5 minutes. Remove string and slice to serve.