Baked Chicken Quesadillas
These baked chicken quesadillas combine cheesy, ooey gooey goodness with a kick of chilies and herbs from Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend. Whether for a family Mexican night or a gathering of friends, these won't last long on the table.
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless, chicken breast cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 6 six inch (15 cm) soft flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease baking sheet. Set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and sauté chicken 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add tomato and Club House Tex Mex One Step Seasoning. Stir for 1 minute until well blended. Remove from heat.
Spread mixture over half of each flour tortilla and place on greased baking sheet.
Top with about 1 tbsp (15 mL) shredded cheese and fold tortillas in half.
Bake for about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve warm with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole.