All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each finely chopped onion, carrots and mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) light soy sauce
- 1 pkg (47 g) package (47 g) Club House Shepherd’s Pie Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) each Club House Ground Ginger and Black Pepper
- 14 iceberg lettuce leaves (1 medium head)
In large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken, garlic, onion, carrots and mushrooms. Drain off fat.
Stir in water, soy sauce, Club House Shepherd’s Pie Seasoning Mix, Club House Ginger and Black Pepper.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Place 1/4 cup (50 mL) chicken mixture in lettuce leaf, fold in ends and roll.