All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) apricot jam
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract.
In separate bowl, combine flour and Club House Ground Nutmeg.
Gradually blend flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in pecans.
Spread half of dough into greased 8 inch (20 cm) square pan. Top with apricot jam. Spoon remaining dough over top and spread evenly. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 50-60 minutes. Cool on rack.
Cut into narrow fingers. Sprinkle with icing sugar, if desired.