All You Need
- 2 packages (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Turkey
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Sage
- 1 cup (250 mL) apple juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) turkey pan drippings or turkey broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) cold water
Mix gravy mix, flour and sage in large saucepan. Gradually stir in apple juice, turkey drippings and water with wire whisk until smooth.
Stirring frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Gravy will thicken upon standing.